Knife Storage Level: Japanese

Every beautifully designed knife, in its beautiful sliding spot.


Nancy Jorden | 12/17/14, 11:54 AM

This is a really cool way to storage your knives. I would like to look into something like this for myself. I feel that if someone would intrude they would not look into storage level. It could be easily turned into a table so the intruder would not suspect. I will need to look into something like this for my husband.

Toni Kross | 8/7/15, 8:39 AM

will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? THANKS!
best leaf blower

Deborah Richards | 6/22/16, 6:55 AM

I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. best cheese knife

Post a Comment