Compartment Heaven

Introducing the Quantum 60" Heavy Duty Cabinet. I have no idea what i would put in here, but it makes me excited. Don't judge.


Anonymous | 11/19/09, 1:26 PM

OMG. The ULTIMATE crafter's cabinet. I'm drooling. Think of all the yarn you could store in there...

Anonymous | 11/22/09, 1:14 PM

How much is this work of art? And what is it made of?

Laurence : | 11/22/09, 1:20 PM

Here's a link to the online store

Anonymous | 5/7/11, 3:23 PM


Tia Foster | 1/7/12, 9:31 PM

That is awesome! I could store so much stuff in there so neatly.

Leslie Lim | 4/21/15, 2:53 AM

Wonderful article. I learned a lot from it. Thank you for sharing. Keep posting more. Looking forward for more update. God bless.


Silvia Jacinto | 6/16/16, 9:06 PM

We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

Post a Comment