Crayon Containers

Perfect for the teachers in your life.


rufinamurderface | 7/27/10, 5:01 PM

hehe :)
would be so cute if the caps were the same colours as well x)

Kate | 7/30/10, 2:33 PM

That was my first thought, too! (I think we might be related....)

Rebecca De Hoyos | 12/12/14, 1:32 PM

Such a good idea. You could use wasi tape, so that tops match the pencil's color.

sandra | 1/30/15, 9:14 PM

Hi, I hope you have a good day. Thank you for inspiring us. You bring joy to our face.visit my site if you have time.


Barbie Chiu | 3/22/16, 2:35 AM

Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

Cindy Dy | 6/12/16, 10:16 PM

I enjoy reading your articles. You really have a wonderful blogs. Keep up the good work. Thank you also for the information!

Post a Comment